This was my second shoot with this corker of a family (you can catch the first one here) – this time with scrumptious newest addition Thomas in tow 🙂 This was a special shoot for these guys as they were about to move to a new home and wanted to make sure they had some special memories captured of the four of them in here before they left – Rachel gave birth to both children in this house (one of the last pictures shows Alice sitting on the table in the exact spot where both her and her little brother were born) so it’s particularly meaningful and special to them. Here are a few of my favourites…
– If you’d like a similar shoot for your own family, please do get in touch, I’d love to hear from you!
– Also, if you’d like to be first to hear about any future shoot availability, get first dibs on dates as well as special offers, as well as get a whole host of family and photography related recommendations and tips, please do join the mailing list!
– Grab your free 18 page pdf guide ‘Growing Your Family Photography Business: A Step-by-Step Guide‘
– If you’re serious about growing your own family photography business, come and join my family photography course The Roost: Build a Profitable Family Photography Business With Soul – this leads you in detail through the whole process 🙂 There are both in-person and online versions available so you can get stuck in any time!
– Join the free Facebook group for photographers Build A Photography Brand With Soul – full of resources, tips, advice & support